Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Sweet, Soft, Plenty Rhythm by Laura Warrell

Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2023--San Antonio

I started reading Sweet, Soft, Plenty Rhythm by Larua Warrell three weeks ago.  It has great reviews from others, but I kept putting it down without motivation to pick it back up.  Finally, after reading 5% of it, I decided to start another book.  At the end of reading that book, I really wasn't motivated to pick this one back up yet.  So I started reading another book; it, too was rather boring although I finished it hoping all along that it would get better because BBC had listed it as a top book of 2023.  I have now started a third book because of a lack of motivation to pick this book back up, especially after the last book was also boring to me.  I can't even remember what happened in the part I read of this book.   So, I am quitting this book at 5% with no rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment