Thursday, July 20, 2023

Best Laid Plans by Roan Parrish

Thursday, July 20, 2023

Best Laid Plans by Roan Parrish is the second book in a series of four.  I enjoyed the first book, but was not overly impressed by it.  But this one had better reviews, so I decided to give it a chance.  It is better.  It's not a great book, but it is a good read and has fewer weaknesses than the first one.  I did think one "twist" in the story was a bit unreasonable and a weak choice--the whole plan (not just related to the building's use) for what to eventually do with the home the main character had inherited from his grandfather and was remodeling.  It's a niche series, and I would not recommend it for everyone.  But this story was better than the first--enough for me to give it 4 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment