Monday, September 14, 2020

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Monday, Sept. 14, 2020--San Antonio

I just finished reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.  The book is from 2014 and a film based on it came out a few years later.  The book was named a top ten book of the decade by both TIME and EW, but I have just make the effort to read it.  (I usually find reading a book to be more entertaining than seeing the film.)  It is definitely a book that keeps one's attention.  At the same time, there are such tense moments that I found I had to put it down for a bit before continuing several times throughout the process of reading it.  It's a psychological thriller that will probably leave any reader glad that it was not him or her in the relationship that is described.  I gave the book a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment